Friday, October 10, 2008

Chicken Tetrazzini

Ingredients:

1lb thin spaghetti (I used whole wheat)

8oz. fresh mushrooms (I sliced and sauteed)

1 c. butter (I used 1/2c., but of course it tastes better with 1c)

2C shredded chicken (I just boiled mine)

2 cans cream of mushroom soup

2c. sour cream (I used light)

1c. shreddded cheddar


Directions:

Break spaghetti into 1 inch pieces before boiling. (If you forget like I did, you can cut it up later with a couple knives) Boil chicken. Saute mushrooms. I did all of this at the same time, but you can do it one by one. Mix EVERYTHING altogether in a big bowl and bake at 350 for 45-60 min, or until golden brown on top.


(I cooked mine on 370 for 45 min to get it done faster.) Add salt and pepper to taste.


ENJOY! This is something my mom has made for us since I was little.

1 comment:

Jennie and Norman said...

Just tried this...super yummy! Thanks