Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cheesey Chicken and Rice

Sorry I didn't get a pic of this... my family was starved and not one bite was left!!

Ingredients:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/3c water (I substituted this with chicken broth)
3/4c uncooked long grain rice
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp italian seasoning
2c broccoli
4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1c shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Stir soup, water/broth, rice, onion powder, pepper, italian seasoning and broccoli in baking dish. Top with chicken and cover. Bake at 375 for about 50 min or until rice is done. I took mine out and cut the chicken up into bite sized pieces at the end then covered with cheese and put it back in for about 5 more minutes.

Even my super picky niece and nephew ate 2 helpings of this!!

No comments: