Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Maple Salmon

This one's for you Autumn (hope you like fish :)

(If you haven't checked out Allrecipes.com, do so!)

Ingredients:

1/4 cup maple syrup (I used the fake syrup I had in the cupboard)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound salmon

Directions:

In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

This one actually sounds pretty good... I am sad I don't like fish!! =(

Mrs.EBG said...

Yaaay for a new idea for dinner! We are such fish eaters in my house I think I may have to go pull some salmon out of the freezer for tonight! Thanks Nichole!! :)