Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mini Meatloaves with Red Potatoes

I got this out of a magazine and it was actually pretty good. Once again, I am not a photographer so I can't say I made the plate look too appetizing, but it WAS good.



Ingredients:

1lb. extra lean ground beef

1 pkg. (16oz) Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)

3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1 C. water





Instructions:

Heat oven to 375. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and "add-in"

Press into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray (using a muffin tin cuts the baking time in half)



Make an indentation in center of each meatloaf with spoon; fill with sauce. (I didn't read this part all too well, and I mixed the sauce in with everything, and it tasted pretty good that way as well)



Bake 30 min or until cooked through. Top with cheese; continue baking 5 min or until cheese is melted.



OPTIONS:



American Style: (this is the style I made)

add in- 1 tsp. garlic powder

3/4 C. of bbq sauce



Italian Style:

add in-1tsp Italian Seasoning

3/4 C. spaghetti sauce



Mexican Style:

add in- 2 tsp. chili powder

3/4 C. salsa



I also boiled some red potatoes and we mashed them ourselves on our plates and added butter, salt and pepper.

No comments: