Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mustard Encrusted Pork Chops



Tonight for dinner we had mustard encrusted pork chops with brown rice and sauteed veggies. You will notice again that there is Parmesan cheese on the veggies, it is the ONLY way my kids will eat them (and they add red devil to it too). Anyways, it turned out super yummy and everyone loved it! It's nice because this is a super easy dinner.


Ingredients:

Pork Chops (leave the bone in, they'll be juicier)

Brown Mustard

Salt

Pepper

Olive oil


Directions:

I personally am not BBQ savvy and my husband wasn't available to help out, so I used my George. Anyways, you take the pork and season it with the salt and pepper on both sides . Then you put it on the grill and take your brown mustard and spread it on the side that's faced up on the grill with a drizzle of olive oil, let it cook then flip it (even if it's on the George I still flip it) and spread the other side with the mustard and continue to let it cook until it's done. That's it!!

As far as my veggies go, I just sauteed zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms in some olive oil and cook!

Oh, and for super easy quick brown rice Fresh & Easy has some super good 10 min boil in a bag brown rice, it's only like $1.60 for a box.

No comments: